Narcotics Security Box
New Model will be introduced in Late 2018
Our Narcotics Security Box (NSB) is capable of assigning unique up to 125 user combinations. When used in conjunction with the optional Unicon CL Series Software Kit, audit trails and management controls can be downloaded and managed from a PC. The NSB cabinet is an ideal solution for safely storing narcotics in ambulances, hospitals, nursing homes and other locations that require security, accountability and quick access. The NSB can be mounted under or on top of most shelves and/or cabinets. It is designed specifically to accommodate most narcotic bags. The NSB is constructed of 16 ga. steel and powder coated in white accented with a blue Star of Life emblem. The inside if the case incorporates anti-pry brackets for added security. A key overide is incorporated in case of a lost combination.
MADE in the USA
Out of stock
- Unicon CL20 E-Lock w/key overide.
- Master, supervisor and user level codes (up to 125)
- Single or dual user codes to open lock.
- Lockout after 5 wrong codes for 3 min.
- Powered by 2 CR-2 lithium batteries (not supplied).
- Kaba Mas 24 hr. customer service.
- Knockout holes on top and bottom for ¼” carriage bolts.
- Mounting bracket included for top surface installations.
- Audit trail tracks up to 400 events (requires optional Unicon CL20 software).
Model No. 6912-SE
Dim. 12½”w x 6”h x 9¾”d
Inner Dim: 12½” x 5¾” x 7”
Material: 16ga. Steel
Ship Wt. 15 lbs.