Since 1955 John’s has been serving Southeast Kansas and the surrounding 4 state area. In 1955 John A. Gariglietti opened a war surplus store and quickly added outdoor sporting goods. He loved a good hunt with good friends! In the 1960’s he built a larger location at 16th and Broadway in Pittsburg, Kansas and changed the name to John’s Sport Center. In the mid 1970’s business operations were taken over by John’s middle son Steve and his wife Kathy. In 1976 they moved to 1806 N. Broadway and more than doubled the footprint of John’s. JSC has continued on as a family owned and operated business. It is now under the helm of the third generation, Adam Gariglietti.
Mon - Sat:8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sunday:12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.