TravelMate II-Pistol Safe
All V-Line Cases and Cabinets will be shipping with a two year supply of Cortec corrosion inhibitor!
The TravelMate II is identical in size to our Compact. It features an economical tubular key lock and is made with sturdy 18 ga. steel. The TravelMate ll is ideally designed for transporting valuables or a single firearm. Nicely finished in a textured low-gloss black powder coating the TravelMate II is accented with a silver V-Line logo. The foam interior helps protects your gun and/or valuables while in transit. The TravelMate II also features an elongated hole in the back right hand corner of the case to accommodate a cable lock or padlock for securing your case in your car or home.
MADE in the USA
- Single tubular key lock with two keys.
- Top opening security case with classic slim design.
- 3/8” thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Elongated hole in the back allows a cable or pad lock to be used to secure the case to secure objects in your vehicle or home.
- Foam lining on top and bottom.
- Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
- Finished in a tough textured low-gloss black powder coating.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- Accented with silver V-Line logo.
This is not a CA DOJ approved firearms safety device.
Model No. 279-IL BLK
Outer Dim: 9½” x 7¼” x 2”
Inner Dim: 8½” x 6½” x 1½”
Material: 18ga. Steel
Ship Wt. 5 lbs.